Leader of high speed Internet access devices and user control, which is characterized by having its own operating system known as NSE (Nomadix Service Engine).
What do Nomadix access gateways do?
- Creation of guests network.
- Monetization and simple security for the guest network
- Authentication, authorization and accounting
- Ensure maximum utilization of purchased bandwith, optimized user experience and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Allows for quick identification and troubleshooting of guest and devices on the network
- Bandwith management
- Flexible options of the captive portal
- Level billing
- Mili-Wan load balancing
- Network monetization
- Stadiums and convention centers
- Travel and transportation
- Telecomunications and municipalities